Product Perspectives - The Mercia Tunic
This entry was posted on June 23, 2016.
Uncovering the marvelous Mercia...
The Mercia Tunic is another popular Uniforms4Healthcare design, available in a range of colours including Sky with Navy, Lilac with White and White with Navy.
This stunning healthcare tunic comes with a concealed zip front fastening, two hip pockets and an action back. The feature that sets this tunic apart from the crowd is the asymmetric v-shaped neckline with contrasting colour trim that offsets the main body colour of the garment.
The asymmetrical front panel design of this tunic echoes the work of designers such as Bouchra Jarra, Elie Saab, Emanuel Ungaro, Vera Wang and Versace.
The asymmetric styling of this tunic creates vertical lines which add a slimming and elongating effect to the garment. The Mercia has an undeniably feminine aesthetic with contrast trim accentuating the front panel and neckline with being too bold.
You can buy the Mercia now!
Mercia Key Features
- Along with a great on trend appearance, the Mercia features an action back with vents as well as a suitable length of 29.5 inches for easy movement while working.
- The tunic also features a fresh asymmetrical neckline with a coloured trim edge and sleeves
- A left fastening concealed zip with an additional popper fastening for extra support.
- The modern uniform also includes practical pockets for healthcare professionals. On the Mercia there are two breast pockets, two hip pockets and a waterproof pen pocket.
- The tunic is made up of 65% cotton and 35% polyester
- Available in 4 colourways in sizes 6-34.