Uniforms4Healthcare recognise the need for both individual and collective responsibility, when addressing environmental, social, and economical concerns. Uniforms4Healthcare are committed to ensuring that all employees acknowledge this responsibility, and that all activities performed on by, and on behalf of Uniforms4Healthcare, ensure that due consideration has been paid in respect to the protecting, and minimising our impact on the environment and associated environmental issues
The key points of our strategy which we strive to achieve are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating our business operations, and ensuring they are as efficient as possible. Where waste is unavoidable, we will manage our waste on the principles of reduction, re-use, and recycling.
• Minimise the use of paper both internally and externally, by promoting online alternatives which are environmentally friendly. We actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Reduce consumption of natural resources, and improve the efficient use of those resources. We furthermore strive to recommend car sharing initiatives, and non-polluting methods of work commute where possible
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet when applicable, and the source and usage of our power requirement.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Comply with all relevant UK government policies on sustainability, regulations, and legislation at all times, as well as other environmental requirements to which Uniforms4Healthcare subscribes to
• Communicate internally and externally our environmental and sustainability policies, and encourage regular feedback to help improve our performance
• Continually improve and review our overall environmental performance and policies